Why Choose Antlers for Dogs?
Dogs love to chew on animal bones. However most processed bones or raw hides have very little nutritional value and don't last long.
Antler is made of a unique blend of animal cartilage and bone tissue only generated by members of the deer family. The hard smooth surface and distinctive marrow core offer your dog a nutritious, long-lasting alternative to traditional dog chews.
- Calcium helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth, it also assists with blood clotting and the transportation of oxygen.
- Chondroitin Sulfate reduces cholesterol, it is also beneficial in the treatment of osteoarthritis as well as bone fractures.
- Collagen is an important structural protein in the body and is found in our bones, tendons, cartilage and ligaments.
- Copperis is required for the maintenance and development of our red blood cells, bones and nerves.
- Glucosamine Sulfate acts to ease pain and inflammation additionally it helps rebuild damaged cartilage.
- Iron works hard to transport oxygen within red blood cells.
- Keratan Sulfate helps to restore and repair cartilage.
- Magnesium works along with calcium to develop bones and assists in metabolic reactions.
- Zinc keeps skin healthy, heals wounds and burns, and also supports the immune system.
You can also feel great that the chews originate from a natural and renewable source.
Deer and Elk shed their antlers once a year as part of an ongoing cycle. These antler sheds are gathered in forests, hills, and plains by dedicated shed hunters, farmers, hikers, and nature lovers.