Healthy treats for dogs
Antler is made of a unique blend of animal cartilage and bone tissue only generated by members of the deer family. The hard smooth surface and distinctive marrow core offer your dog a nutritious, long-lasting alternative to traditional dog chews.
Antler dog chews are an exceptional value. You can feel great that the chews originate from a natural and renewable source. Deer and elk shed their antlers once a year as part of an ongoing cycle. These antler sheds are gathered in forests, hills, and plains by dedicated shed hunters, farmers, hikers, and nature lovers.
Each antler is then sorted according to size and quality. We select only premium grade antler. Each antler is then cut, smoothed, cleaned, and packaged.
AntlerBone™ antler dog treats never contain chemicals or harsh processing, just 100% North American naturally shed antler.
Your pet is sure to get long chewing enjoyment from every antler we offer.
• 100% natural
• Rich In Minerals
• Doesn't Splinter Like Cooked Bones
• Long Lasting and Great for Teeth and Gums
• Not a Byproduct of a Meat Processing Facility.
NO ANIMALS ARE EVER HARMED
- Calcium in elk antlers for dogs helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth, it also assists with blood clotting and the transportation of oxygen.
- Chondroitin Sulfate reduces cholesterol, it is also beneficial in the treatment of osteoarthritis as well as bone fractures.
- Collagen is an important structural protein in the body and is found in our bones, tendons, cartilage and ligaments.
- Copperis is required for the maintenance and development of our red blood cells, bones and nerves.
- Glucosamine Sulfate acts to ease pain and inflammation additionally it helpx rebuild damaged cartilage.
- Iron works hard to transport oxygen within red blood cells.
- Keratan Sulfate helps to restore and repair cartilage.
- Magnesium works along with calcium to develop bons and assists in metabolic reactions.
- Zinc keeps skin healthy, heals wounds and burns, and also supports the immune system.